Monday 28 January 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 28 January 2013


I'm so pleased the snow has gone now - amazingly it just suddenly vanished overnight when we had some rain. The weather's not exactly fantastic now but it's nice to see some colour again after living in a brown and white world for a week or so.


Anyway, that's enough talking about the weather. I have to say I found last week's menu a bit boring as I was either using up jars of sauce from the cupboard or cooking things I'd made several times before. So this week I've set myself the challenge of only putting things on the menu that I've never made before! And yes, I'm ashamed to say that does include roast beef. 

Monday - Vietnamese Pork Noodle Soup

Tuesday - Brocolli & Blue Cheese Soup with home-made bread

Wednesday - Spicy Bean Burgers with Sweetcorn Couscous

Thursday - Tarragon Pork Steaks with a Creamy Mushroom sauce

Friday - Out!

Saturday - Mr HaPoC is cooking for his Mum's birthday - lamb chops with a trifle for pudding

Sunday - Roast Beef with all the trimming

If you would like to submit your own meal plan or find some more inspiration then have a look at Mrs M's blog, At Home with Mrs M, and add your own link.

No comments:

Post a Comment