Monday 21 January 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 21 January 2013


Brrr, it's cold and snowy here today! The local schools are shut thanks to a large influx snow yesterday (a whole 2 inches!) so I have a bonus day at home with the children which is handy as it's given me more time to get my meal plan for the week finished and this post written. Now I just have to find a way to get us all out of the house and into the fresh air for a bit! 


Here's my plan for the week ahead. This week I'm trying to use up some bits and pieces from the cupboards and the freezers so I'll be using up the last of the Christmas turkey from the freezer in a pie and a couple of jars of sauce for the chilli mince and pasta. I've just realised, though, that I have no less than four rice dishes on the list this week - never mind!

Monday - Jacket Potatoes & Salad

Tuesday - Sweet & Sour Quorn with rice & veg

Wednesday - Pasta & Tomato Sauce

Thursday - Chilli Mince with rice & veg

Friday - Eggy Rice

Saturday - Turkey & Leek Pie

Sunday - Risotto Bolognese

If you would like to submit your own meal plan or find some more inspiration then have a look at Mrs M's blog, At Home with Mrs M, and add your own link.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I've been meaning to try that risotto bolognese for ages - must bump it up my bookmark list.

    Enjoy your week!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely meal plan, thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete