Monday 14 January 2013

Meal Planning Monday - 14th January 2013

Half way through January and so far 2013 is shaping up quite nicely and I've been kept very busy getting back into the swing of things at work, planning and booking our trips and holiday for the year ahead and generally Getting Stuff Done. The uber-planner in me loves this time of year and all of the exciting organising that comes with it!


Here's my plan for the week ahead. I've got a couple of things planned from my Christmas recipe book, Lorraine Pascale's Lorraine Pascale's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food, and I'll be sure to report back on how they turn out.

Monday - Chicken Tikka Masala



Thursday - Prawn Caeser Salad

Friday - Out!



The Prawn Caeser Salad will leave me with some leftover pomegranate seeds so I'm also planning on making this lush Bulgar Wheat salad for a couple of lunches.

If you would like to submit your own meal plan or find some more inspiration then have a look at Mrs M's blog, At Home with Mrs M, and add your own link.

No comments:

Post a Comment