Monday 23 May 2011

Meal Planning Mondays - 23rd May 2011


I didn't manage to post my meal plan last week as life had conspired against me and I was still working through the preceding week's meal plan well into last week. I did manage to make almost everything I'd planned though, with the Chinatown Chicken Salad and the Tortellini with Courgette and Lemon being particular highlights. The rest of the week was very much unplanned and included a few too many meals of the pizza and takeaway variety.

Back to normal this week though and I've got several interesting things planned together with a couple of old favourites. Nigella's Crustless Pizza is on the list again as, up until today, I still hadn't made it. However, it is now safely in the oven as I write and I'll hopefully be able to report back later this week.

So here's my plan for this week...

Monday - Crustless Pizza & Salad

Tuesday - Curried Lamb Meatballs

Wednesday - Spaghetti with 5-minute Tomato Sauce


Friday - Lamb Biryani

Saturday - Breaded Fish & Chips

Sunday - Cottage Pie

If you'd like to share your menus for the week then feel free to add a comment below or add a link on Mrs M's website - At Home with Mrs M - the home of Meal Planning Mondays.

2 comments:

  1. I could do with getting organised like this! I can barely manage a shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I love the sound of that lime chicken, might have to try that myself at some point!

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete