Sunday 16 May 2010

Delia's Rhubarb & Ginger Brulee

I love rhubarb - in cakes, in puddings or just plain stewed - I'll take as much as you can throw at me. So when I came across this recipe recently I just knew it was for me, particularly as it also includes Greek yoghurt, making it an ideal candidate for my Big Fat Greek Yoghurt Experiment. Thanks again to Total for providing me with such a generous number of samples to play with.

You've probably seen the recent Waitrose campaign involving Heston & Delia on the television and in Waitrose stores. This recipe is one of the ones advertised by Delia and was a great success. The combination of slightly sharp rhubarb, the soft creamy middle and sweet, crunchy sugar on the top was just heavenly. I highly recommend you give this one a try.


You can find the recipe on the Waitrose website, here.


For a couple more of my favourite rhubarb recipes, click on the links below:



2 comments:

  1. This looks perfect! Very professional looking. It sounds divine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a taste of a friend's rhubarb brulee in a restaurant last week and have been dreaming about it since!!!!

    Thanks for a wonderfully timed post and recipe Helen!!

    ReplyDelete