Monday 26 January 2015

Meal Planning Monday - 26 January 2015

I can't believe we're nearly at the end of January already! I didn't get a chance to post my meal plan last week and, to be honest, it wasn't that exciting anyway. This week, though, I have a two new recipes to try plus a couple of old favourites. The meet for the Bury St Edmunds Clandestine Cake Club is also scheduled for Saturday which gives me a good excuse to bake a cake!


So, this week's menu looks like this...

Monday - Nigella's Breaded Chicken Cutlets with Potato Wedges & Salad

Tuesday - Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup with bread from the bread maker

Wednesday - Quiche (not home made) & salad

Thursday - Tomato Curry with Coconut Rice

Friday - Something from my stash of M&S meals in the freezer & veg

Saturday - Coffee & Walnut Cake for the Clandestine Cake Club
       Dinner for P's mum which he will be cooking!

Sunday - Pastitsio

If you would like to submit your own meal plan or find some more inspiration then have a look at Mrs M's blog, At Home with Mrs M, and add your own link. You can also find us on Facebook and on Twitter using #mealplanningmonday.

2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds delicious! I do like the sound of the Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup. Yum x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh coconut rice, that sounds delicious. Enjoy your cake club, coffee and walnut = amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete